Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I had a nice Mother's Day today. My family made me a yummy breakfast. And I loved the cards everyone gave me. My husband's made me jump, because it was one of those music cards and I wasn't expecting it. I think they're made for the hard of hearing, because it was really loud! They also gave me a dark chocolate candy bar....yummy!

I hadn't put my make up on yet, and that was a good thing, because I always tear up when I'm reading the notes the kids and my husband write to me. I'm such a lucky Mom!

We went to church, then had a friend over for a yummy dinner of barbecued hamburgers with all the fixins, fruit and corn on the cob. Later we went for a walk with our best friends. It was a super day.

And happy Mother's Day to my Mom. Too bad we weren't together. But luckily we spent last weekend together. Thanks for everything you have and continue to do for me, Mom. You always make me feel so loved and special!







1 comment:

Trisha said...

So fun to hear and see about your Mother's Day!