There are certain times in the process of making a quilt that I just love:
- When I've purchased the new fabric, the plan is in my head and I'm ready to get started.
- When it looks like it's coming together like I want it to.
- When the top is complete and I feel like I'm almost done (but I'm really not!).
- When I'm all done quilting and I get to cut off all that excess batting and fabric.
That's where I am right now with the quilt I'm working on.
and last but not least...
5. When I'm putting in those last stitches in the binding and admiring the finished product. (That's usually when I remember that I have one more step...the label!)
I think I'll save the binding for tomorrow and just enjoy what I've accomplished today.