Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hats

Check out this cute new hat my daughter got. She loves hats and looks so cute in them!

I love the appliqued flowers, stitching and buttons!

I've been wearing lots of hats lately! Some I never expected to wear: teacher, coach, playmate... and then there are the usual ones, mother, wife, volunteer....

I've been sewing like crazy for the past couple weeks trying to get these flags sewn for the high school colorguard...

I am so excited to be done with them and am turning them in tonight! They ended up to be more challenging that I expected.

I can't wait to see them spinning and twirling at the next band tournament!

2 comments:

diane said...

That hat is darling. You are doing so well juggling all your hats.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

The flowers are adorable.