Hi Blogging friends. You may have noticed I haven't been posting as much in the past three weeks. My life has kinda got in the way. Don't you hate it when that happens?
When things get rough what do you do to keep your sanity? Here are some things that I have tried to do:
- Talking with friends helps me keep my perspective and helps me talk things through.
- Reaching out to others who may be able to help/give advice.
- Accepting others for who they are at the moment, not trying to push too hard.
- Taking some time for myself to do something creative.
- Keeping my thoughts positive. (this is hard sometimes!)
- Looking outside of myself and my circumstances and giving service to others.
- Finding reasons and ways to laugh.
- Recognizing the small steps of improvment in the situation.
In an effort to work on number 2, 5 and 7 I hope I will be able to get back to my blog and the fun community of friends I find here. I look forward to hearing from you.