Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mini Quilt in a Bag Swap

001

I know some have been wondering what happened with the fabric I sent off to my partner to be made into a mini quilt.

Well, as you can see from the picture above, I didn't receive a quilt.  Due to some unfortunate circumstances, she was unable to make me a quilt.  But she did send me some goodies to compensate.

I have some beautiful coordinating fabrics in nice sized cuts and a charm pack.  She also sent this quilting book which looks very fun and I've enjoyed scanning it quickly and look forward to when I have some more time to really check it all out.

Sometime I'll have to use all these fabrics to make myself a little quilt or a small throw because I think the colors go really well in my loft where I sew.  But we all know how I do in making things for myself...I'll just add it to the list!

3 comments:

John said...

I've loved following the Mini Quilt in a Bag swap ... I'm currently in round 2, but missed round 1. Would you be interested in a private swap? I'll make something out of your great selection and send you some of my fabrics to make something with!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It is unfortunate that she wasn't able to make you a quilt, but I think it is wonderful that she sent you a bundle of goodies to make up for it. That book is wonderful - I've checked it out several times at the library, and it is one I would love to own.