Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Incoming and Outgoing Mail

My July nine patches arrived in the mail today!  Now that I've received all 48 nine patches I'll need to make some plans for them.  

007

If you're interested to see what the other participants end up doing with their nine patches...watch this flicker group.  It'll be fun to see how creative the designs are.  I'm on the look out for a fun idea for my quilt. 

Anina is considering starting a swap blog and hosting regular block swaps, this has been so much fun, I may try it again.

Right now I'm trying to finish up my DQS7 for my swap partner.  Here's a sneak peek...blocks complete, ready to sew them together. 008

And I've got some other projects in the works when I get this doll quilt finished up and shipped off.  I like how it's turning out so far.

5 comments:

diane said...

I love the optical illusions of your little doll quilt.

Marilyn said...

Tina, your doll quilt is already lovely--your partner will be so thrilled!!

Trisha said...

You're so good. I bailed on the last 9 patch swap because I just couldn't get to it. Love how the doll quilt is turning out. It is really cute! Someday I hope one of us gets the other for a swap. I think that would be so funny!

Karen said...

I love the doll quilt. What fabric is that?

Jodi Nelson said...

your dqs7 looks awesome!