Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet Birdies for a Sweet Baby Girl

I'm finally able to show this baby quilt I made for a friend and her new baby girl.  I was so excited to give it to her that I forgot to take pictures!  Luckily she didn't mind snapping these and sending them to me! 

Here's the front.  In the yellow squares are the cutest little birds, they were the inspiration for the quilt. 

IMG_1118[1]

...and here's the back.IMG_1113[1]

She says she loves it, and that makes me very happy!

9 comments:

Kim W said...

Soooo sweet! You really inspire me!

Alicia said...

LOVE the quilt! I love the colors!

Alicia said...

By the way, it's TOTALLY easier to make comments now that I use the "next" button that you blogged about a while ago. Thanks for the tip!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It is a beautiful quilt! Congrats.

Trisha said...

Love it, Tina! Interesting how you put in an exta pink block. Very artsy.

em's scrapbag said...

It's darling Tina!

Sarah Burrell said...

Just beautiful! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Dixie Burrell's daughter-in-law and I came to your beginning quilting class in June. It's fun to see the finished product since I got to see it in the beginning stages. You're an inspiration! With a brand new baby of my own I don't have much time to sew, but it's good to get ideas.

diane said...

You never cease to amaze me. I love the floral quilting you did. That is one lucky baby.

3WimmerBoys said...

I couldn't love anything more! You are amazing.