Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby gifts!

What kinds of gifts do you like to make for baby showers?

Today I needed something quick and easy.  So I decided to try bibs.  I found a bib pattern on chickpeastudio.  It was just what I needed. 

001I had everything I needed on hand...what luck!  I used my fabric stash, some new white kitchen hand towels that I had for a child's apron project, and I've got a big roll of velcro just waiting to be used.

They were super easy and quick and I think they're super cute! 

We don't have any babies at our house, but Miss K wants one for her stuffed animal.  It's great to have something quick you can put together with stuff on hand!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

What a quick, fun, cute baby gift idea!

Jenny said...

Such a cute idea for a baby gift. I need to make some to give to all those having babies in the next few months. Great thing is I can dig into my fabric stash to make them.

Thanks for stopping by my new blog.

Shelly said...

Why can't I be as talented as you???? With having as many kids as I do you would think I would at least be able to a sewing machine. :D
I would LOVE for you to make some for my new little one if you have the time. I will totally pay for them and the shipping to my small Island!!!
:D Miss you guys way too much!!!!!!

Alex said...

That is so cute Tina - you are so talented and I love that you can just whip things up in a snap :)
Did you know Lisset is expecting again :)

Karen said...

Those are going to be well loved! I know that as a new mommy I would have loved using them!