Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Card Exchange - March

Here's the card I made for this month:

IMG

I found the flourish graphic to cut on my Cricut from http://svgcuts.com/blog/.  I love how it turned out.  I was inspired by a card in the PaperCrafts Magazine.  That's usually where I look for inspiration.  Something will catch my eye, and I'll come up with a card that involves that element somehow. 

Since I usually add stitching somewhere on my cards...and I wasn't sure how I wanted to include it this time...I just added a little stitch on the heart in the upper left.

I also like to take an element from the paper and tie it in to a graphic or cut.  I took the flourish with me to the paper store and found this paper that had the same little flower design.  I love it when I can make that work.

Here are the rest of the cards I received last night:

IMG_8456 IMG_8457 IMG_8458 IMG_8459 IMG_8453 IMG_8460 IMG_8461 IMG_8462 IMG_8463IMG_8464

We had a small group this time.  I only made one card instead of two this round, so I didn't come home with as many cards.  But it's always a fun evening spent with friends (and yummy food)!

2 comments:

Dawn N. said...

beautiful work!!

Jenn said...

That basket full of wishes card is way cute! ;)