Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sewing Update

Looking back I realized I never shared these 3.5 inch blocks I made for July/August bitty block committee on flickr.  The theme was ocean/beach.  So I decided to make these snails trail blocks since they remind me of waves.  Here are 9 of them, but I made 13 in all.bittys

And here’s my doll quilt for DQS9 so far. 

IMG_0057

This is the top.  Just need to quilt it and get it bound and labeled.  You can check out the amazing doll quilts that are being made here.  One of them will be mine.  Can’t wait to see!  The mailing deadline is Sept 8, but lots are already in the mail.

I finished up Mockingjay.  It was just the perfect way to spend my time for the first couple days the kids started back to school!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Your doll quilt looks great! We will have to discuss Mockingjay because I am done with it too.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Both of these are great projects. You are doing well.

Susan said...

Tina, Just wanted to give you a more personal thanks for your cute button for the Pincushion swap! It is now on my blog too!
I have followed the doll quilt swap and hope to join that one next time! Your doll quilt is lovely - the blue is really pretty! Suz