Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dear Jane Update

Here are the 2 blocks I made yesterday:
I decided to focus in column 13 yesterday. So I did G-13 and J-13. (the letter represents the row and the number represents the column) As you can see there is a slight difference between the two red blocks..ha ha. The right way is the one on the bottom. I decided to go ahead and leave it that way as sort of an inside joke between my sister and I.




















The first block is named Molly's Muffins and the second block is called Pam's Bells. I really don't know how they came up with some of these names, but it is entertaining sometimes. My sister and I have such fun together sewing these blocks that our sides ache from so much laughing. Did I mention that we live 1,230 miles away from each other?

No comments: