Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Park City

We stopped in Park City for a couple days before heading home. The main reason was for J and B to go mountain biking for the day for J's birthday. They had a great time, and that gave the rest of us some time to shop on Main Street for some birthday gifts. The kids also had fun swimming in the unheated jaccuzzi at the hotel/condo.

The day we left we went miniature golfing, the kids went through the maze and the younger 2 went on the bungee trampoline jump. Lots of fun!












Pictures from the condo:

To my surprise, as I was making sure we had all of our belongings to leave for the airport I realized that this little table in the kid's room was actually...

a sewing table with a machine inside!

It looked like it was in bad shape, and we were just checking out. So I didn't have much time to investigate further. It looked like it was electric, as I saw a cord and a foot pedal inside. Too bad I didn't find it earlier in the visit. It would have been fun to see if it worked. (Kind of doubt it though.)

Our flight home went well. It's always nice to be home. Here's a picture of my treadle sewing machine that I have in my dining room. Don'tcha just love it? I do.




2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for joining Crafty Creative and Fit and adding the link on your sidebar! You have a great bar. I have added you to my list on my sidebar. I will check back often!

Trisha said...

Fun to see more pics from your trip! That's so cool that you discovered that hidden sewing machine in the table!