Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Doll Quilt Swap 4

My swap quilt is ready to be mailed with this cute little birdie and some homemade cards! I'm anxious to see how my swap partner likes it! And I'm anxious to be on the receiving end too! The quilts have to be mailed by September 1st, so not too much longer to wait! To check out all the lovely quilts that people have made for the swap you can check out this link. Lots more will be posted there in the coming weeks, so check back after Sept 1 to see them all. This swap has been lots of fun, and my first swap to participate in. I'm already signed up for another one, as you can see on my sidebar. Lots of fun!

6 comments:

Karen said...

I wish it was me! What a great looking package you have ready. Can't wait to see the pictures posted of it!

Trisha said...

Yay! I wish I could intercept it in the mail before it gets to your swap partner. She is very lucky!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I like swaps as well. Your package looks wonderful.

Unknown said...

what a lucky partner you have!!! Such a beautiful looking quilt and lovely gifts too...
~Emily

Anonymous said...

Your swap partner is going to love her goodies! Adorable!

Marilyn said...

Every comment is absolutely true...I am SO lucky...and I do love my goodies! Tina, you created an exceptionally BEAUTIFUL doll quilt...thank you so very much!
Hugs, Marilyn
p.s. the little umbrellas are adorable:)