Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

And this award goes to...

Freindship_award[1]

Thank you to Em for this award. I so appreciate your kindness and friendship.

The meaning of this award:
This blog invests and believes in Proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships.
These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!
Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
I'm supposed to pass this award on to fellow bloggers, to include the above text in their blog.

Those I would like to pass it on to are:

Bekka, Gina, Marilyn, Karen, & Trisha (even though she already received it!)

2 comments:

diane said...

Congratulations! It is well deserved.

Karen said...

Wow Tina, what a great surprise. I really do think you are charming and I am glad that we are friends. Congratulations!