Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quilts and Such

004

We've been enjoying all the moisture, the beautiful blue skies mixed with big puffy clouds and clear air.

I've got the binding all sewn on my Christmas gift/Housewarming gift quilt. I started this twin size quilt in January. Now to make a label and then to send it off to it's new home. As soon as I get word that it is safe at it's destination I'll post lots of pictures. I am so happy with how it turned out. (I'd love to keep it!)

019

I have a new project on the horizon. It will be a fundraiser quilt for the elementary school from my daughter's class. The kids will get started on the artwork the last week of February. The theme is college football: The Big 12! So that should be fun.

I got to go out on an early valentine date with my cute husband this afternoon. After lunch he took me shopping at this little shop. He'd been in there before but couldn't pick something out without me there. He's got good taste, it was full of fun clothes and accessories. I got a necklace and a long dress coat. Fun, Fun!

::Newsflash::

I just found out my brother is in town on business and I might be able to give him the quilt in person at the airport before he gets on his flight to go home! (Much better than mailing!) What luck. I hope it works out!

1 comment:

diane said...

What a fun date! I want a fashion show please.