Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Quilt Complete!

My sister gave me a jelly roll for my birthday last year (2008).  I finally got around to starting a quilt with it in October.  As my birthday was approaching in March this year I hoped to finish it as a present to myself...but without the backing and binding fabric, and a busy month, that didn't happen.

041

I finally tracked down the fabric to finish it up.

002 And here it is!

043

I've already been enjoying cuddling up with it.  Thanks again Trisha!  Now I've got to get cracking on the other jelly roll I got from my other sister for that same birthday!

003

10 comments:

Trisha said...

Yay! It is so cute! I bet it feels SO good to have it done.

diane said...

Beautiful. Glad you get to keep this one.

Jules said...

It's gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you decide to do with the other jelly roll.

Kathy said...

Wow, so beautiful! Can I get the pattern?? =)

*katie said...

So beautiful!!

Jenibelle said...

Delurking....LOVE IT!! So cute, you did an awesome job on it!!

Marilyn said...

Oh, Tina, it's gorgeous! I love that fabric and the way you put it together. What a wonderful gift to yourself, with a little help from a nice sister :) Enjoy it for years to come!

Alex said...

Love the fabrics !!! You are so talented !!!

Anne Ida said...

Your quilt is lovely! Congratulations on a beautiful finish!

ayumills said...

such a beautiful quilt!!!