Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm baaack...

...from Girl's Camp!  Wow, am I tired!  Can't wait till bedtime.  Boy am I going to sleep good in my own bed tonight! (I can't complain at all, we had some pretty great accommodations.)

The theme of camp this year was The Wizard of Oz.  Camp was amazing and lots of fun.  We have fun decorating with the theme.  Here's where the Stake YW Presidency stayed and our "poppy field".  If you look closely you can see some "Dorothys" that have fallen asleep in our poppy field.  We had bubbles blowing and some snoring sounds coming out of the window also when the girls were walking by on the way to dinner.

041

This was after a couple days, so they are looking a little trampled on!

Since the deadline for the next set of nine patches is coming up I've started to work on them:

063

Gotta get them in the mail by Tuesday!

It's good to be back!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Glad you are back and that you had fun! I hope I get another one of your 9 patches in the exchange!

conner posse said...

What a fun girl's camp!!! Wish I could do that. I think the closest I've ever been was when you let me come to your Glendale one! I have great memories of that time.