Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Trisha's Gift

My sister Trisha's gift arrived yesterday, so she called me this morning.  She loved it, and I'm so glad.
I made one of Ayumill's fabric baskets for her and inside I tucked a matching sewing machine cozy/wall hanging mini quilt as well as a little photo album for pictures of her kids, and some gift certificates for knitting and quilting supplies.
IMG_81392 
IMG_8109It will go well in her home whether she decides to use it as a cozy for her sewing machine or just to hang it on her wall. (It's just a flat quilt with ribbons for ties.)
IMG_8118
And here are a couple more baskets I've sewn up:
One for a friend, without the handles.  I love the fabric on this one!
IMG_8104
And one for myself.  (love these fabrics too, of course!)
IMG_8149
And one more project from 2009.  Miss K finally sewed up this little apron kit I got for her!  We both had our aprons on yesterday cleaning and organizing her room.  Yay!
IMG_8144

1 comment:

em's scrapbag said...

Wonderful gift for your sister! She will treasure it for sure.
Love your year in photos btw.