Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

DQS8 - Dresden Plate

IMG_8312

Here's my completed doll quilt swap quilt.  It measures 16 by 16.  It was so fun to put together.  My first time to attempt a Dresden Plate.  I won the template at our Christmas quilt group meeting.  This is my second project to make from the template.  The first one was when I made my sister's Christmas gift. And this is very different!

Check out the beautiful fabric on the back!  I just need to do a label and when the shipping date arrives, it'll be on it's way!IMG_8313

Until then, I might just hang it on my wall and pretend it's mine.

7 comments:

Nina... said...

Just beautiful! I love all of your projects! You're very talented.

ferntyler said...

I love all your work, but this one might be one of my favorites - I love that fabric on the back!

Deb said...

It's beautiful!!

Trisha said...

Very pretty! Someone will be very lucky to receive this little beauty.

We Six Nasons said...

Very nicely done! I would want to hang it up for a while too. What is the background fabric? It reminds me of Basic Grey Scrapbooking paper.

Solidia said...

I love this! The colors are so pretty.

Marilyn said...

Tina, this is so beautiful--I love Dresden Plate and really should try it sometime. Your colors in this one are great and I love the back too!