Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Priorities

Summer has changed my usual routine.  The kids have been home and we’ve been doing summer things: trips, camps, swimming, beach, playing with friends, and just spending time together… so needless to say, I’ve been away from my computer. And I’ve been away from my blog.

Here are some pictures from my phone to show you a little of what we’ve been up to:

010

biking and geocaching

013

swim team and playing in the pool

018

014

Camps

053

and beach days.

IMG_9832And my oldest has been in Europe on a band tour, and is back now.

I can’t believe it’s August!  Orientations, Registrations and Band Camp are almost here. 

I will miss all the fun, but I’m looking forward to getting back to my sewing and regular exercise, and more of a routine!

No comments: