Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

I’m ready to say good bye to 2010 and say hello to 2011!  I’m sure Miss K is too!  We found out today that she has shingles!  Poor girl.  Hopefully she will be able to get over it pretty quickly and move on to better times!

Things have been slow around here in the crafting/ sewing area and blogging lately.  I decided to look back at my 2010 pictures and make a mosaic of projects I’ve completed this year.  I was hoping it would motivate me, and I feel like it has!  I am happy to see that I did accomplish more than I realized this year.  I hope to get back in the swing of things in 2011.

2010mosiac

Lots of fun memories here to look back on! 

Happy New Year to you.  Hope it’s a great one for all of us.

1 comment:

Anne Ida said...

Wishing you a happy and creative 2011!