There were a few things that I was supposed to get done before I went on vacation. I was reminded when I got back that one of those things was my cards for card group. Eek! I had to whip something up real quick!
I remembered I had some coordinating paper scraps from a previous project that I could put to use. So I started cutting them into squares I could piece together to make the front of the card, sort of like a patchwork quilt!
I laid them out in stacks so I could feed them into my machine, sewing them to to a white cardstock base.
Then the next day I popped into the paper store and found the paper for the card and a cute bee embellishment for the bottom corner.
I’m happy with how it turned out. It was so much easier having the paper all picked out!
And as always there were lots of fun cards at the exchange last night!