Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Finished blocks!

I had some hand sewing to do on my recent Sampler blocks.  And this weekend was the perfect time to work on them:

IMG_3006IMG_3007IMG_3008

Here are all my blocks so far: 

I believe we have just one more block to make at our next meeting and then we’ll start working on putting the quilt together! 

So when my sister pointed out that Anita was doing a Quilt a long, I had to join in. This first month we did baskets.  Each month we’ll be doing a different block, they will be all different sizes.  And there is no plan of how they will go together at the end.  I like the idea of this random sampler, and am excited to participate!

IMG_3004

I am just going to use my stash, so it’ll be great to be able to use what I already have. 

Here’s the cute button she made for the participants:

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Your blocks are all so cute!

Karen said...

I love all of the blocks you made, they are so pretty. Quilt alongs sound fun. I never find out about them until they already start.