Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Sharing the Love

Wow, I received my first blog award from Sew Anyway, she is "sharing the love" with me today. I am tickled to receive it!

This award was started by Crystal over at http://www.memoirsofamommyblog.com/. You can read all about it by clicking on the award below or on my sidebar.



So now it's my turn! I'd like to share the love with a few blogs that I enjoy:

My sister at tlcstitches is the one who got me to take the big step into blogging. We have so much fun sewing together long distance and now blogging. Thanks Sis!

Diane and The Tylers because they were my first blogging friends.

And to a few quilting/craft blogs I have on my reader:

Jacquie at Tall Grass Prairie Studio
Marie at Make and Takes
Nikki at Fancy That

Thanks ladies for all your creativity! Now it's your turn to share the love!

3 comments:

jacquie said...

Tina,
Thanks so much. This is so nice of you. I will do this when I get home (or maybe sitting on the beach!) I'm so glad I discovered your blog. I've added you to my bloglines as well. Have a great weekend. See you in a week!

Nikki Schreiner said...

Hi! Thank you so much! I'm enjoying your blog too. I'm totally impressed with the Dear Jane quilt, WOW!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Thanks for Sharing the Love. It's about time I do the same. There are so many good ones out there. Thanks for including me on your list!