Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Fun!

  IMG00287-20100629-1039

I couldn’t resist posting another picture from our trip. This one was from my phone.  I just can’t get over how beautiful it was…this is our view from our hotel window at Lake Louise!  I could go back there and spend the whole week! I just love the color of that water!

My grandma is turning 90 next week, so I’m working on a couple gifts my Mom asked me to help with.  Here is the reversible Kleenex box holder:

IMG_9583 IMG_9582

I used Ayumills tutorial.  Hers was for a large size box, so I modified it for a smaller shape.

We are also making a 90 patch charm square lap quilt for her.  My sister is cutting out half the squares from her stash and sending them to me.  So as soon as I get them I’ll start putting it together and I’ll be sure to post a picture.

Today was Miss K’s first swim meet for her summer pre-competitive swim team.  I was very proud of her and her efforts!

blocks butterfly

Now we’re off to watch the sun set on the water at the beach!  Happy summer!

No comments: