Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Bitty Blocks and Hexagons

All my red and white bitty blocks arrived in the mail!  Aren’t they so cute?

I’ve been swapping bitty blocks for a while now, and I don’t think I’ve done anything with them…until this week when I got out my first set…camping….and made a pillow out of them:

Someday I’ll find the perfect person to give this pillow to!

Here are the fabrics I purchased last week for my sampler class:

I’m loving the colors, even if my husband isn’t sold on them!

Here’s my first block in progress:

The picture in the bottom right is from our teacher so we could see what the block should look like…the yellow flower is my practice, and all those hexagons that need to be sewn together, that’s my block.  I need to have 2 done by the next class.  I’d better get busy!

1 comment:

em's scrapbag said...

Your bitty camping blocks is so fun. I love camping hint hint :) hee hee. Your hexagons are going to be great in your newly aquired fabrics.